Attached is a rough schematic of the mounting points on the HOTTAP (https://www.joolca.com.au/hottap). Keep in mind that the mounting brackets have been revised slightly since this drawing, they vary by around 10mm in width (height remains the same).
Articles in this section
- My shower head has come loose!
- Can I connect my HOTTAP to a bayonet fitting?
- Can the HOTTAP handle Saltwater or Brackish Water?
- Can I have the operate the HOTTAP while using the Trolley Mount System with Gas Bottle underneath?
- Types of pumps and what works, what doesn't?
- What's the easiest way to run the HOTTAP?
- Can I use my gravity system at home to run the HOTTAP?
- Do I have to protect the HOTTAP from the elements?
- How hot will the water get?
- Where is the HOTTAP Made?